Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Peaches
Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Rules:
- Anyone 10 years old+ needs a picking pass.
- Each picking pass is $7.00($5.00 credit towards what you pick, and a $2.00 picking fee).
- No refunds for unused picking passes, and all picking passes must redeemed on the day of purchase.
- No one is allowed in the fields after 5PM. This allows for enough time to pick prior to closing. Timing is subject to change depending on the day, due to availability of the crop and weather.
- You MUST PAY for EVERYTHING you pick. If you find rotten or abandoned crops, LEAVE them alone, as the staff is unable to distinguish your selections from those.
- Crop availability is limited, please call in advance to see if our crops are still available.
- PLEASE NO EATING IN THE FIELDS, this includes tasting, trying, and sampling.
- HAVE FUN PICKING!
Credit/Debit Card minimum is $5.00, no ATM on site.
July 03, 2019
Sweet Corn and White Corn is now available. Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Peaches are now available, come get some ripe sweet peaches today! Strawberries are now officially done, come back next year for some more. Hope to see everyone soon!
Remember to stop in the farm market before heading out for PYO. Please arrive at least one hour before closing for PYO crops.
May - December
Pick-Your-Own Fruits & Veggies
September & October
Weekday Fall Educational Hayrides
Fall Harvest Weekends
Choose 'n Cut Christmas Trees
The farm's hours of operation change slightly each season. Click here to learn more...
Pick your own fruits & veggies from May through December. Click here to learn more...